Onmyoji School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onmyoji School

A place to learn and be an onmyoji to exorcise evil spirits, lift curse and so on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Registration Thank

Go down 
+20
solomon
gavin3379
Ever
Ashi
angieginji
Takumi Akira
nekoboy
Renji
Haseo_haxxor
kamayko
franceshileman
phoenix89
Elzain
Shin
Flaranta
Serin
nayako
darkked343
MagicMale
Abe no Masahiro
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
celest18

Registration Thank - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:38 pm

Abe no Masahiro wrote:
Please give me information about yourself, your experience in magic and other useful things and i will see if you can be worthy of becoming an onmyoji. Thank you.
Well I never really believed in this sort of stuff but one day me and my two friends went to this gypsy shop in town and I bought this really cool looking Bat Quai Do: Taijitu with I Ching trigrams pendant. Later that day we went to the supermarket but it was pitch black and there was hardly any lights. We kept hearing voices and seeing black shadows following us but there was hardly any light so there can be that many shadows. My friends are all spiritualists and they can also put up barriers so they protected us till we got to the store. On they way back we where attacked and the my pendant started to grow warm and I heard this male voice telling me we would be fine if i wrapped the pendant around my hand and covered it with my juzu beads bracelet and chanted Om Namaku samban bazara dan, Kan. So I tried it and all the voices stopped and the shadows disappeared. After that I noticed that I can see and hear things others cant. I can also know what a person is thinking and feeling as well as what they want and can get it for them before they even know they want it. The voice only speeks to me now when I am in danger or someone near me is. I am now confused and more cautious. I want to learn more so that I don't accidentally do something that can endanger other people. So I looked up Onmyoji schools and found this site
Back to top Go down
shino128

PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:54 pm

name :Chance

Past: Study of celtic magic,taoism,budism,wicca, for the past 12 years. i can read tarot cards, can see spirits,and have exorsised demons for the past 5 years,

im intrested in learning under you i can read the stars and have just started to work with ying and yang magick
Back to top Go down
Child of Raiju

Child of Raiju

PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:42 am

Hi, I'm Child of Raiju, and I have been a practicing occultist for a couple of years now, but am looking to start from the beggining here as it's a type of magick I have been interested in for awhile. I am 14, but may not be able to post every day due to GCSE's, studying and home problems. i allso lack some space and privacy for practicing.

Hi onnce again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shikai1239

PostSubject: Registration   Registration Thank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:38 am

Hello My name is Kenny. I come from a buddhist family. I have little experience in magic. I meditate everyday and that stuff. I see mini visions in my dream and they become reality. I am 12 years old. I study the history of buddhism a lot. I would like to learn Onmyodo. Plz accept me.
Back to top Go down
Child of Raiju

Child of Raiju

PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:49 am

Sorry Keny, but the forums dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Registration Thank
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2