Onmyoji School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onmyoji School

A place to learn and be an onmyoji to exorcise evil spirits, lift curse and so on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you belive in being an onmyoji?

Go down 
4 posters

Do you believe in being an Onmyoji?
/No
Do you belive in being an onmyoji? Vote_lcap0%Do you belive in being an onmyoji? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
/Maybe
Do you belive in being an onmyoji? Vote_lcap14%Do you belive in being an onmyoji? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
/Yes
Do you belive in being an onmyoji? Vote_lcap79%Do you belive in being an onmyoji? Vote_rcap
 79% [ 22 ]
/I don't know
Do you belive in being an onmyoji? Vote_lcap7%Do you belive in being an onmyoji? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
Abe no Masahiro
Star Onmyouji
Star Onmyouji
Abe no Masahiro

Do you belive in being an onmyoji? Empty
PostSubject: Do you belive in being an onmyoji?   Do you belive in being an onmyoji? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:50 pm

I want to see how many people choose.

Last edited by Abe no Masahiro on Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://onmyojischool.ace.st
Mercury
Onmyoji In Training
Onmyoji In Training
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Do you belive in being an onmyoji?   Do you belive in being an onmyoji? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:29 am

Before you do the poll go to youtube and type in Shounen Onmyouji 1 part 1. That will give you the reason why he asks the question on this poll. If you see what i saw you'll get the picture.
Back to top Go down
Abe no Masahiro
Star Onmyouji
Star Onmyouji
Abe no Masahiro

PostSubject: Re: Do you belive in being an onmyoji?   Do you belive in being an onmyoji? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:53 pm

i see why ur doing this......my guess only that u dont know if onmyoji is true or not...? Very Happy
right?

so now ur trying to make other people to not belive it or not? Shocked Shocked

i got the actual spells to summon them and researched on the spells in shonen onmyoji if they are real or not...then i tested on objects to see if it works...the first time i tried it, it never work(then i thought that it was all a fake) until several months has past it worked!!!^_^

all the spells in shonen onmyoji are taken from the spells thta the real seimei used in reality
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Onmyoji In Training
Onmyoji In Training
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Do you belive in being an onmyoji?   Do you belive in being an onmyoji? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:19 pm

Nope, your wrong. I believe anything is possible but I thought that the other members should know that a lot of this info came from the show. Why are you taking offense Masahiro? Have something to hide?
Back to top Go down
Abe no Masahiro
Star Onmyouji
Star Onmyouji
Abe no Masahiro

PostSubject: Re: Do you belive in being an onmyoji?   Do you belive in being an onmyoji? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:33 pm

Sad Sad Sad look...i'm taking offense because ur doing like this to me.....

of course the info cam from the show....but it's just to show other people to watch and see how the onmyoji do their work....but the other info shows about seimei in reality mean that it's to show that onmyoji is real.........

the spells on the shows did really work......... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

ur just misunderstanding....im sry....... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

the info about seimei and his wife, the spirit fox is real....check on google....onmyoji...then go to wikipedia and see......
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Onmyoji In Training
Onmyoji In Training
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Do you belive in being an onmyoji?   Do you belive in being an onmyoji? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:50 pm

I'm going to say this one more time and maybe you'll get it. The info on being an Onmyouji is real. I believe anything is possible. I posted what I posted to give the other members an idea of what they will be doing. I said I was done talking about that in our last message. Members Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Abe no Masahiro
Star Onmyouji
Star Onmyouji
Abe no Masahiro

PostSubject: Re: Do you belive in being an onmyoji?   Do you belive in being an onmyoji? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:46 pm

oh......now i see...heh sry...i thought ur still going through it...but now u undestand on our last message???
Back to top Go down
Serin
Onmyouji Sage
Onmyouji Sage
Serin

PostSubject: I have few words I want to say here...   Do you belive in being an onmyoji? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:15 am

To become an onmyoji you don't need to go thrue all the trouble learning those unknown spells. All the spells are prays to various gods. Pray on your own language. When every word spoken becomes a spell THEN you become an onmyoji.
Observe the world. Listen to what ppl have to say. Learn. Spirits can tell you everything about the world if only you will listen. It's no fun being an onmyoji. When you can't say or even think a single thing wrong becouse it will work as a spell. Untill you understand all that no God will give you a power to become an onmyoji. That supposed to be the first lesson. The understanding of being an onmyoji.
You'll just put these kids in danger. Onmyouji school is an awsome idea. But you're a little bit too young to teach.. Demons can read one's mind. You're actually provoking demons to attack your students while they don't even know how to protect theyre selfs.
I believe in you though. If you want to teach siriously do so. But make sure you your self will keep an eye on them and protect them.
I my self lived in Heyan a 1000 years ago and served emperor as an onmyoji. I know how tough reality can be.
P.S. Where did you found all those strange demons? Where do you live? It's almost imposible to find a strong and dangerous demon in the city.. Especially with such a wild and strange appearence... confused
Back to top Go down
Abe no Masahiro
Star Onmyouji
Star Onmyouji
Abe no Masahiro

PostSubject: Re: Do you belive in being an onmyoji?   Do you belive in being an onmyoji? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:02 pm

Ah, i understand you for sure^_^.
Then, would you have the honor to be the acting Principle here in the Academy? i would appreciate that since I'm busy with a lot of things there...^_^
I'll assign you a good position, good luck and thank you very much^_^

PS: Don't know, I just found them by coincidence. Eh, you should know where I live by now, look in my profile=__="
Back to top Go down
Serin
Onmyouji Sage
Onmyouji Sage
Serin

PostSubject: Re: Do you belive in being an onmyoji?   Do you belive in being an onmyoji? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:09 pm

I would love to tell everything I know but...
1). My eanglish is really bad. Razz
2). I'm the lazyest onmyoji in the world. Sleep
3). Ppl will just get borred. They need magic. And I will teach them philosophy and other borring stuff. Suspect

Don't make me principal just yet, ok? I'll become your student. I'll read what you write and write what I think is important. If it's ok with you ofcourse ^^ Though I don't want to write any information about my self. So you'll just have an incognito student in your school. I'll try not to make any trouble. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Abe no Masahiro
Star Onmyouji
Star Onmyouji
Abe no Masahiro

PostSubject: Re: Do you belive in being an onmyoji?   Do you belive in being an onmyoji? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:09 pm

hahahah Very Happy But at least you help them as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ciel
Onmyoji In Training
Onmyoji In Training

PostSubject: Re: Do you belive in being an onmyoji?   Do you belive in being an onmyoji? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:16 pm

Well I believe in Ayakashi and that stuff^^
I also believe in Onmyoudo that's why I am here.
I am plaining to learn as much as possible but then I sometimes blend Onmyoudo with Fudo myoo xD
Because they chant thing so alike o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you belive in being an onmyoji?   Do you belive in being an onmyoji? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you belive in being an onmyoji?
Page 1 of 1