Onmyoji School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onmyoji School

A place to learn and be an onmyoji to exorcise evil spirits, lift curse and so on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ayakashis (Major)Ever?

Go down 
5 posters

Have you ever seen them or likely seen them like a demon like an animal of a combine?
Yes
Ayakashis (Major)Ever? Vote_lcap78%Ayakashis (Major)Ever? Vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
No
Ayakashis (Major)Ever? Vote_lcap0%Ayakashis (Major)Ever? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
Ayakashis (Major)Ever? Vote_lcap22%Ayakashis (Major)Ever? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Not sure
Ayakashis (Major)Ever? Vote_lcap0%Ayakashis (Major)Ever? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Abe no Masahiro
Star Onmyouji
Star Onmyouji
Abe no Masahiro

Ayakashis (Major)Ever? Empty
PostSubject: Ayakashis (Major)Ever?   Ayakashis (Major)Ever? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:03 pm

Have you likely seen or completely seen an ayakashi or a demon that is like an animal of a combine?Ever fought them? Even if they look invisible?
Back to top Go down
https://onmyojischool.ace.st
Onikuma
Onmyoji In Training
Onmyoji In Training
Onikuma

PostSubject: i have   Ayakashis (Major)Ever? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:12 am

most of my partners are demons i have encountered and a few who have been my protectors from birth the most recent one was a black dragon i encountered while practicing dragon magic
Back to top Go down
http://okamimaru.proboards.com/index.cgi?/
Abe no Masahiro
Star Onmyouji
Star Onmyouji
Abe no Masahiro

PostSubject: Re: Ayakashis (Major)Ever?   Ayakashis (Major)Ever? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:21 pm

I see.. If possible, can you put details on other demons on the topic here? https://onmyojischool.ace.st/major-demons-f19/ayakashis-major-t33.htm
Back to top Go down
https://onmyojischool.ace.st
Okamishito

PostSubject: Re: Ayakashis (Major)Ever?   Ayakashis (Major)Ever? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:51 am

One attacked a friend of mine some days ago. I was in class when the air became very heavy. I went out and saw a strange demon jump from an open window. It was fast so I couldn't see it clearly. I remember it was human size, had scales, but that's all I could see.

If somebody has any information about this beast please send it to me. I really want to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Zeo Kaien13

Zeo Kaien13

PostSubject: major ayakashi   Ayakashis (Major)Ever? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:26 am

I was in the forest with my friends to hunt minor ayakashi but instead found a major one that borrowed underground i only saw it for a brief time because it was fast and was as tall as a christmas tree also was really skinny, and this was a survilence so we weren't prepaired when it attacked so we ran but now i know what lives in that forest and next time we'll be ready. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Child of Raiju

Child of Raiju

PostSubject: Re: Ayakashis (Major)Ever?   Ayakashis (Major)Ever? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:32 pm

I tend to see my totems in my dreams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ayakashis (Major)Ever?   Ayakashis (Major)Ever? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ayakashis (Major)Ever?
Page 1 of 1