Onmyoji School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onmyoji School

A place to learn and be an onmyoji to exorcise evil spirits, lift curse and so on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demonic Archive

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Serin
Onmyouji Sage
Onmyouji Sage
Serin

Demonic Archive Empty
PostSubject: Demonic Archive   Demonic Archive Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:11 pm

I think this topic is strongly needed. Since there are so many demons in the world that no human can know all of them. Since this is school of onmyoji I'm sure sooner or later some of the students will meet a demon. That's why I want to ask ppl who met any demon to write a maximum information about him here. We need our own archive about demons. I'll write an example. I've met a demon that looks like black shadow about 2.3 meters tall. It has scary white face that looks like a mask. Around him is always pitch black darkness. He provokes a human to walk into the darkness where he attacks him and drains his spiritual powers. 3 seconds is enough for him to drain more then a half of your spiritual powers. So be very cautious. He fears of gods powers so you can drive away him easily with any of the spells you learn here. He can also read your mind. So be careful. After he attacked you he might attack your friends and family or ppl you've just met. Even on the internet.
Right. Please write here everything you know. Also while batteling try to learn about demon as much as you can. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
nayako
Onmyoji In Training
Onmyoji In Training
nayako

Demonic Archive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Archive   Demonic Archive Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:38 pm

i dont have the third eye so i cant see demons for now. are there even demons on the net? how come only u and Abe have met them? how can u fight demons on the net?@_@

i have no fighting experience so far, the most nasty things i've encountered so far are just ghosts.

but i would like to share about a demon from the visions of my friend. these demons appear from shadows, i have no physical details about them as they are of different shape and sizes but they cannot come out of the shadows to attack when there is light. but they are smart enough to destroy every single source of light emitting device or thing so that they may attack. these creatures destroyed an entire powerful civilization (which are skilled in dragon hunting and has killed my friend's family including him in the past) in a single night. Be careful of them as they might be in this world as well, light is they're only bane so far. they cannot come out of the shadows when there is light, but they are smart enough to destroy even torch lights from a distance so be careful.
Back to top Go down
Serin
Onmyouji Sage
Onmyouji Sage
Serin

Demonic Archive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Archive   Demonic Archive Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:42 am

Thank you for sharing some information ^^ It would be easier to exorcise demons if we know something about them. But these demons seems to be very dangerous creatures...
There are no demons on the net. But demons can read one's mind. That means if you having a conversation with someone on the net, that person's demons might attack you. No matter where you and that person live. The demons can reach you if they will find you in memories of your conversationer.
Back to top Go down
Ichal Kinomoto

Ichal Kinomoto

Demonic Archive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Archive   Demonic Archive Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:58 pm

I've ever met and fought a demon when I was in Junior High School. It lived in a landfills. It looked like a man in dwarf form, bald head and has only one eye. when I was walking near the landfills at that time, I felt strange presence. at first, I just ignored it, but later, that demon came in front of me suddenly. I got no preparation at that time. so i just asked him who he is. but, instead of answering my question, the demon attack me and tried to hurt me. with what I've got at that time, I fought back and lose for sure. Luckily, I saw a man in Arabic clothes came to me (Later I figured it out that the man was my Ancestor) and help me with his power to destroy the demon. and after that, the man saw me back and smile to me and disappear. After that incident, I never came to the landfills again....
Back to top Go down
Ever

Ever

Demonic Archive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Archive   Demonic Archive Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:45 am

Serin wrote:
I've met a demon that looks like black shadow about 2.3 meters tall. It has scary white face that looks like a mask. Around him is always pitch black darkness. He provokes a human to walk into the darkness where he attacks him and drains his spiritual powers. 3 seconds is enough for him to drain more then a half of your spiritual powers. So be very cautious. He fears of gods powers so you can drive away him easily with any of the spells you learn here. He can also read your mind. So be careful. After he attacked you he might attack your friends and family or ppl you've just met. Even on the internet.
It sounds sort of like a psychic vampire, which is an astral entity which drains life force, though usually it takes at least a few months. Note: A psychic vampire could be a human who is astral projecting or an independent spirit.
Back to top Go down
Ever

Ever

Demonic Archive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Archive   Demonic Archive Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:54 am

nayako wrote:
i dont have the third eye so i cant see demons for now.
Everyone has a third eye. It's just a matter of activating it (though some people have it open naturally). But you can't activate it on it's own. You have to activate all of your main chakras (there are 7 in total). Simply visualise light (energy) flowing into them. For more about chakras go here.
PS I am aware that this is not completely relevant to the topic, but I feel like people should know this.
PPS Chakras are energy centres in the body, in case you didn't read the article, which you can access at: http://www.crystalinks.com/chakras.html
Back to top Go down
Ever

Ever

Demonic Archive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Archive   Demonic Archive Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:15 am

I've had a few encounters that I wrote it down in my Book of Shadows:
On Wednesday, September 22, 2010 – Full Moon Ever wrote:
It was my belief that I was possessed, but if there ever was a problem, it’s gone now. But some thing in my head was laughing at every negative thought that passed through my head, even if it was about killing it. Scary.
On Sunday, September 26, 2010 – Waning Moon (Gibbous) Ever wrote:
A couple days ago, as I was practicing projecting my awareness outside of my body, something very strange happened. I was projecting my awareness around the house, but when I (my awareness) got to my room, I saw something that looked to be halfway between Gollum (from Lord of the Rings) and a house elf (from Harry Potter). It was sort of going through my drawer, although the drawer wasn’t pulled out, then it looked me right in the eye, even though I wasn't physically there, and simply disappeared. I was immediately pulled back into my physical body and ever since, it’s seemed as though the thing’s been either following me around or looking through my stuff. Of course I haven’t actually seen it again, but I can sense it.
Was it real? Not real?
On Thursday, December 2, 2010 – Waning Moon (Crescent) Ever wrote:
just now I was looking at our movie collection deciding which movie I should watch when I felt a sinister presence in the room with me. I quickly threw up my shields and made a (too) compact circle. I started feeling frantic and spinning around, trying to see the spirit. It was about a minute when I actually closed my eyes and tried using my third eye instead of my physical ones. I thought I saw a wolf with red eyes to the West, but I wasn’t sure if this was the sinister presence I’d felt or its pet or simply my imagination. I made a psi ball (all that research and practice finally paid off) mixed with white fire (a witchcraft technique used for self-defence) and sent it out in every direction in the form of lightning bolts. This I did a couple more times, threatening the hostile spirit all the while. I then called upon Hecate, the Dark Mother, the protectress of witches, along with Cernunnos, a Celtic Horned God, and asked them to rid me and the house of the hostile spirit. At some point in there the air started to get thick and heavy and I felt something entering me. I told it to stay out of my head, not knowing whether it was one of the deities or the spirit I was trying to rid myself of. But, it left (meaning the thick air, whatever it was that was inside my head, and the hostile spirit), so I took down the circle and started wandering the house, asking a couple more deities to join me, just in case.
Back to top Go down
shino128

Demonic Archive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Archive   Demonic Archive Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:03 pm

in the past five years of doing exorsisms i have delt with only 3 demons and only 1 of them i wasnt able to banish

the first was of a small girl killed in a fire he spirirt was traped in the old home were she became angered when it was being renovated.

the second was a older woman whom was murderd in a robery she was stuck in the attic of a friends home .

and the only non human demon i have faced i wasnt able to banish, its face is that of a rotting corps and its voice is like a small chiled it stalks its victims at night and feeds on nightmares the only thing that is able to keep him from his victim is to sleep in a circle of salt and form a pentagram made of white candle wax inside the circle of salt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demonic Archive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Archive   Demonic Archive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demonic Archive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Onmyoji School :: Welcome :: Events-
Jump to: