Onmyoji School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onmyoji School

A place to learn and be an onmyoji to exorcise evil spirits, lift curse and so on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Extra information

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Serin
Onmyouji Sage
Onmyouji Sage
Serin

Extra information Empty
PostSubject: Extra information   Extra information Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:25 am

Since I'm not the teacher but just an adviser I decided to write my lessons here. It's for those who interested not only in magic but in gread knowledge about the world too. This information is for those elite student's who believe that real power is in knowledge.
Abe no Masahiro has already explained some spells that only onmyoji can use. My duty is to make these spells stronger. So join me. It'll be fun )
Back to top Go down
Serin
Onmyouji Sage
Onmyouji Sage
Serin

Extra information Empty
PostSubject: First lesson   Extra information Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:58 am

On abira unkyan sharakutan in not just some magical spell, but a pray to the eight immortals (or eight gods). But you know that already, right? Ofcourse you do. But I'm sure that at least half of the students here believe in a spell it's self and not in gods. That is a great mistake. I'll tell you something interesting...
All humans are gods. ALL of YOU are incompleate gods. Your imagination creates a form and your pray gives it life. That's how world and some of the gods were created. And that's how your spells are working. So the spell and gods are real. I wouldn't doubt in mythology if I were you. Especially Chinese mythology. Becouse in China there are lots of ppl who pray for those gods. And pray gives life to a form. (I don't quite trust Japanese mythology. Since it was created by lord Yasumaru to make emperor a relative to Ame no Terasu. So he could rule country. Japan is a lot younger that China. Meaning that japanese mythology is weaker than chinese).Read mythology, pick your favorite gods and pray to them.
Spells that are written in this school are strong enough to work as it is. But to imrove yout\r power and power of your spell you need to pray. Meditation will increase your spiritual power. But by praying you convert that spiritual power of yours into godly power that is much much stronger than usual spiritual power. And if you please gods by praying respectivly and giving ritual sacrifices then gods will notice you and support you with all they might. But if you only use spells as simple magical words, then gods may get angry at you. An angry god is something you don't want to see. Believe me. Well that's all for now. Later I will write some information about gods. If you want to become great onmyoji, you will consider this. If not then you may stay the way you are now. Though you better know that Abe no Seimei's famous power was in his knowledge. Not in his spiritual power or his ancestry. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Abe no Masahiro
Star Onmyouji
Star Onmyouji
Abe no Masahiro

Extra information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra information   Extra information Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:49 pm

Hehehe, im very impressed! There is finally someone who would tell people about knowledge here! HAHAHAHA, I've been waiting patiently for someone to mention on the keen knowledge of onmyodo. As Serin said, knowledge is power and power is the knowledge... Serin! You've pass one of my test! I will give you your new rank! I here by to claim Serin as Onmyouji Master!....wait a minute, I already give you a rank! XD HAHAHAHA!! That's why Im going to rank you to Onmyouji Sage! I have to rank someone if they would give out what i expect them to give! SO students! Be prepared and alert to your information pas down here... You might even rank up for doing something like this afro
Back to top Go down
https://onmyojischool.ace.st
Serin
Onmyouji Sage
Onmyouji Sage
Serin

Extra information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra information   Extra information Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:45 am

Oi! Aren't you being a lil bit hasty..? I'm in kollege now so I can't spent even a lil bit amount of time on the lessons. I don't think I can be called Onmyoji Sage just yet. You're reminding me about my responsobility and duty. It's kind of cruel... T_T
Back to top Go down
Abe no Masahiro
Star Onmyouji
Star Onmyouji
Abe no Masahiro

Extra information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra information   Extra information Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:36 am

hahaha, its alright...anyways, i have to because i siad it to myself that whoever gives me that, i have to rank them up...sorry that's how i should keep my words afro
Back to top Go down
https://onmyojischool.ace.st
Serin
Onmyouji Sage
Onmyouji Sage
Serin

Extra information Empty
PostSubject: The meaning of "On - Myou - Dou"   Extra information Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:20 am

Hi! It's me again! The laziest one in the whole school.. I'm sorry Abe no Masahiro.. You wanted a helper but I don't like talking to ppl. Especially answering their questions.. I failed, I know. My bad..
K.. So I have some more extra information for you. About onmyouji of course..

Onmyoudou means Way of Magick And The Universal Source.

"On" basically means vibration as in sound the building material of all
things. It is also the relationship of the patterns in such things as the
stars, seasons, and nature.

"Myou" magick is the understanding of turning ideas into reality.

"Dou" means way, path, science.

The practitioner of Onmyoudou is called an Onmyouji. Onmyouji were popular
with Japanese dynasties who consisted of mostly men in their prime "Ji" who
ascended to the dynastic court by impressing people with their psychic
abilities and the skill in foretelling the future.

Instead of puppets, Onmyouji controlled the "Oni" or spirits through a
series of "hitogata" human shaped paper dolls.

Onmyouji practiced Shamanism. They believed in spirit animals.

Like Runes, Greek, and Orgham used by Wiccans the Onmyouji considered
writing to have magickal properties and Kanji or Chinese script could be
empowered with "myou" or "ki" magickal energy in order to create change.

Onmyouji were Taoists in that they worked with male, female, and uniting
forces and recognized them in nature. This is similar to Wiccan beliefs in
the Goddess and God manifested in everything. Furthermore the harmony of
male and female forces is needed for the practioner to cast spells.

Onmyouji consider the pentagram to be their sacred symbol and the symbol of
their "Dou" or way. This is an arrangement of the 5 elements and the
creative and destructive cycle in nature.

Onmyouji chant as do Wiccans.

Onmyouji are also spiritists in that they work with the dead, a form of
"oni". The onmyouji with ultimate power has the ability to raise the dead
back to life. This is similar to the Wiccan concept of the ancestors.

Onmyouji are believers in reincarnation, and other original indo-European
beliefs channeled through China to Japan.

Onmyouji were politicians and pragmatists. They weren't just the diviners
for the Emperor. They were war strategists, diplomats, and negotiators. They
were economists, mechanics, and educators. Basically the Onmyouji were an
intellectual class in 10th Century Japan.

Onmyouji focused on the art of functionality, simplicity, power, beauty, and
ultimately perfection of life.

Onmyouji though most historical figures were male were also female.

Onmyouji believe in Karma or the Laws of Return. These principals were
recorded as "Sakanagi" or "backlash." What you do will be returned upon you
so have a clear conscience." This is basically the teaching of Sakanagi.

There is detailed explaination of the techniques of lucid dreaming in
ancient Onmyoudou texts.

Onmyouji reached it's popularity in Japan in the 10th Century but has it's
origins in China where Onmyouji is still practiced today.

The word onmyoudou basically means learn the ways of ideas to become reality. Or something like this.. That's the power of gods. And humans are gods. You might hate me but I'll say this.. You can't become onmyoji if you don't possess all five elements in your heart and and living ideas in your mind. Now think about what have been said. Onmyouji always learns. This school has minimum information. You will have to look for the information your self. Oh, internet doesn't has the information you need. Or rather it's impossible to find the information you need on the internet. But there are always books and ppl. Wisdom is everywhere. You just have to see it.

I have a good advice. Make some delicious tea. And spend some time watching the nature and the world every day. Don't be afraid to talk to people openly. Don't be afraid to be deceived. Think of every word you say and every word you hear. Don't be afraid to ask stupid questions. Don't be hasty to live. You will have thousands of lives. You won't go to hell or heaven. But everything you do will deffinitely come back to you. You also control your own fate. So don't blame the gods if something will go wrong. Don't be afraid to be your self. Remember that the Eight Immortals were alway a lil bit weird... But that doesn't change the fact that they were gods! And may the gods of wisdom help you on your path.
Back to top Go down
Serin
Onmyouji Sage
Onmyouji Sage
Serin

Extra information Empty
PostSubject: Chants of Onmyouji   Extra information Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:36 am

I have a feeling that my last post was a lil bit weird and difficult to understand.. But I can't make it any more simple. Sooo I decided to write some useful chants... They're very effective. Especially the first one. So try to remember them. jocolor

'om mani padme hum' - Perhaps the most well-known of all chants, this one is used often for both beginners and advanced practitioners of meditation. The meaning of the chant has reference to the jewel in the lotus, which refers to the fact that the lotus is born of mud but not held down or soiled by it. It is said by many that the simple recitation of this mantra may bring great serenity to one and one's surroundings; it need not even be actually said but instead may be thought or meditated upon. To attune with the things surrounding by understanding this mantra also has been said to strengthen its potency a thousandfold.

'akuryou taisan' - Usually said emphatically, this is less of a repeated chant than it is a verbal command to accompany the use of ofuda or to activate a spell. The purpose of the words is to disperse wicked or malevolent spirits or entities, or to stop them from coming to a certain place.

The word 'taisan' by itself means disperse, so any word may precede it to be used in a similar way. While a verbal component is not necessary in most cases, it may nonetheless improve the effectiveness of a spell, exorcism, or dealing with an entity or being. In the case of anything with 'taisan', the verbal component may energize you and those who hear it, and the power of these words may assist your purpose.
Back to top Go down
Choco12234

Choco12234

Extra information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra information   Extra information Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:51 pm

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with onmyodou but do you know anything about hitogata dolls??
Back to top Go down
Ever

Ever

Extra information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra information   Extra information Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:03 am

I would really like to learn more about this stuff before I learn more spells.
Back to top Go down
blaze luke

blaze luke

Extra information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra information   Extra information Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:07 pm

i am very interest in becoming an onmyouji
so do you have any more information
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extra information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra information   Extra information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extra information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Onmyoji School :: Others :: Let's talk about-
Jump to: