Onmyoji School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onmyoji School

A place to learn and be an onmyoji to exorcise evil spirits, lift curse and so on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have a question for ya'll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
franceshileman

franceshileman

I have a question for ya'll Empty
PostSubject: I have a question for ya'll   I have a question for ya'll Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:32 am

I have been experiencing some weird things lately. I have been smelling different things burning when there is nothing cooking or burning. Just a few moments ago I smelled something like plastic burning. A week or so ago I smelled wood burning, I looked all over the building and did not find anything, nor smelled it outside of my room. Ever since then I have smelled a different item burning each time, but there is nothing burning around me as far as I can see. I have tried to follow the smell but I cannot trace it, It just lingers in the air for a few moments and then fades away. I have always been able to hear weird things, and reciently started to see shadows of spirits, but I think this tops the cake. I am wondering if anyone else experienced something like this, and if anyone can help me figure out the cause for and how to deal with it. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Ever

Ever

I have a question for ya'll Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question for ya'll   I have a question for ya'll Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:27 pm

It seems to me as though you are in close contact with another dimension/plane, probably the Astral. If this is the case then you simply have to learn how to tune in and out of certain energy signatures.
It is also possible that a spirit is causing this to happen (AKA it's possible that you're being haunted). In this case you simply banish it.
I'll update if I think of more.
Back to top Go down

I have a question for ya'll
Page 1 of 1