Onmyoji School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onmyoji School

A place to learn and be an onmyoji to exorcise evil spirits, lift curse and so on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi! Call me Life ! I come here because i need help!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GreenLeaf

Hi! Call me Life ! I come here because i need help! Empty
PostSubject: Hi! Call me Life ! I come here because i need help!   Hi! Call me Life ! I come here because i need help! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:02 am

Hi! Call me Leaf. I want to be an Onmyoji because when i was a kid a demon kiddnaped me and take one of his servants inside me. I was possessed by a demon but i tricked him in battle. I close him and me in the room closed by a key inside my soul. This looks like a demon boar and looked angry when I walked inside my soul in a dream. I protect myself from it but at great cost. I does not remember anything from happening was when I closed myself and the demon behind the door. I fogot who i am. I remembered only brief moments before this event. I want to learn how to exorcise this demon out of me and wants to learn how to fight this demon who kidnapped me I remember how he say "I'll let you live now but when I get a all i need I will come after you and I'll kill you" Sorry for bad english ; )
Back to top Go down

Hi! Call me Life ! I come here because i need help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Onmyoji School :: Registration as a student of mine-
Jump to: