Onmyoji School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onmyoji School

A place to learn and be an onmyoji to exorcise evil spirits, lift curse and so on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arts of Onmyodo

Go down 
+4
franceshileman
nayako
Abe no Masahiro
Serin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Serin
Onmyouji Sage
Onmyouji Sage
Serin

Arts of Onmyodo Empty
PostSubject: Arts of Onmyodo   Arts of Onmyodo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:48 am

Hello. I'm a new registered user. I'm sure ppl have been asking this question a thousands of times. But I want to ask too ) Hope you don't mind...
Where did you get the information about onmyodo? It's not something you can find on the internet and there's no such book as "101ways to become an onmyoji". So where did you get all the knowledge? Don't tell me you just watched Shonen Onmyouji anime and decided to become an onmyoji your self? I'm asking this to make sure if I can rely on this onmyoji school. Thank you.
P.S. I'm really glad there are still ppl who interested in onmyodo. The 1000 years have past and Japan changed so much that I can't recognise it at all. The great city Heyan became Kioto and I wonder if the onmyojis that live there theese days are not just actors. Becose even demons became fairytales. It's horrible! No
Back to top Go down
Abe no Masahiro
Star Onmyouji
Star Onmyouji
Abe no Masahiro

Arts of Onmyodo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts of Onmyodo   Arts of Onmyodo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:04 pm

Ah, I've learned from my ancestors passed down from generation to generation...
Back to top Go down
https://onmyojischool.ace.st
Serin
Onmyouji Sage
Onmyouji Sage
Serin

Arts of Onmyodo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts of Onmyodo   Arts of Onmyodo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:57 pm

Your ancestors were onmyouji? Then why in your lessons you only teach about meditation, spells, spirits and demons. That is just not right. What about astrology, philosophy, mythology and religion? Suspect What about the great five elements and yin and yang? Though if your knowledge is from your ancestros then I can't doubt in your knowledge. But the way you teach...
Though something tells me that noone will even be interested in philosophy or mythology... How frustrating... =_=
Back to top Go down
Abe no Masahiro
Star Onmyouji
Star Onmyouji
Abe no Masahiro

Arts of Onmyodo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts of Onmyodo   Arts of Onmyodo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:07 pm

Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://onmyojischool.ace.st
nayako
Onmyoji In Training
Onmyoji In Training
nayako

Arts of Onmyodo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts of Onmyodo   Arts of Onmyodo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:47 pm

wow being an onmyoji is hard work^^ well not a big fan of philosophy but im willing to learn astrology and mythology^^ as for religion, i dont believe in religion as they are only a bunch of corrupted bunch in my opinion. but i do pray to gods and deities some times( ok not as frequent as i would like but then again im just lazy:P) great to have a powerful onmyoji like u^^ i hope i could get better for i wish to help my friend out in the on coming battle in the near future and to me onmyoji looks like a pretty well balanced art on offense, defense, and healing which would be a nice for me to suppose my friend in the up coming battle. and dont worry, we're fighting on the side of good, it is for the fate of the world afterall
Back to top Go down
Serin
Onmyouji Sage
Onmyouji Sage
Serin

Arts of Onmyodo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts of Onmyodo   Arts of Onmyodo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:48 am

Thank you ^^; But I think you're overrating me. I'm not nearely that great. Though I'm trying to do my best. Religion (no matter what religion) provides a holy power. Holy power is needed to drive away demons. So knowing religion is very useful. Bah. But I will tell that later in the lesson. tongue
Back to top Go down
franceshileman

franceshileman

Arts of Onmyodo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts of Onmyodo   Arts of Onmyodo Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:06 am

Serin wrote:
Your ancestors were onmyouji? Then why in your lessons you only teach about meditation, spells, spirits and demons. That is just not right. What about astrology, philosophy, mythology and religion? Suspect What about the great five elements and yin and yang? Though if your knowledge is from your ancestros then I can't doubt in your knowledge. But the way you teach...
Though something tells me that noone will even be interested in philosophy or mythology... How frustrating... =_=

Sorry, I am new here and was reading this post and I would love to learn astrology, philosophy, mythology and religion. I think that would help me alot.
Back to top Go down
yoh asakura

Arts of Onmyodo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts of Onmyodo   Arts of Onmyodo Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:11 am

i really dont want 2 summon evil spirts do u have to???
Back to top Go down
Ichal Kinomoto

Ichal Kinomoto

Arts of Onmyodo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts of Onmyodo   Arts of Onmyodo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:56 pm

Well, I'ma new user here. I come from a family that have a shaman-like supernatural power. yet, my family is religious. and now, I seem figure that I also catch that power. but I just yet don't know how to use it. I sometimes see some spirits around me and once I fought an evil spirit and also met with the most powerful spirit in my region. and sometimes i could foresee through my dream, but later I couldn't remember what I dream about (-__-"). How do you respon this??And What should I do??

And related to this, It has been long that I interested in this Onmyodo thing. I have some powers but still don't know how to control and use it. maybe you guys can tell me many thing about being onmyoji
Back to top Go down
franceshileman

franceshileman

Arts of Onmyodo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts of Onmyodo   Arts of Onmyodo Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:09 am

I too have dreams about the future, but the diference between us is that I remember them when I wake up. All but one of them have come true. To my knowledge, the first one that I ever had of the future has not come true, but in some ways it has. I get them off and on and there is no way for me to control when I get them. I have seen a spirit a few times, and sometimes I can smell or hear things that are not there, for instance there is one spot in my house that I can hear rain falling but when I look out side it is not raining. There are other things that I can see but others cannot, but I do not know how to explain them.
Back to top Go down
Thunderarc

Arts of Onmyodo Empty
PostSubject: Questions   Arts of Onmyodo Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:16 am

Hello i am new here and would like to ask a real on onmyogi some questions.On i understand that onmodo is an ancient art powered by the scared buddas and shinto gods so not everyone is a master.Please do reply:)
Back to top Go down
Ever

Ever

Arts of Onmyodo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts of Onmyodo   Arts of Onmyodo Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:48 am

franceshileman wrote:
Serin wrote:

Sorry, I am new here and was reading this post and I would love to learn astrology, philosophy, mythology and religion. I think that would help me alot.
I agree. Without these things you're just some random person saying weird things. Besides, if you know these things you can craft your own spells to your own specifications and needs.
Back to top Go down
Ever

Ever

Arts of Onmyodo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts of Onmyodo   Arts of Onmyodo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:38 am

Ichal Kinomoto wrote:
Well, I'ma new user here. I come from a family that have a shaman-like supernatural power. yet, my family is religious. and now, I seem figure that I also catch that power. but I just yet don't know how to use it. I sometimes see some spirits around me and once I fought an evil spirit and also met with the most powerful spirit in my region. and sometimes i could foresee through my dream, but later I couldn't remember what I dream about (-__-"). How do you respon this??And What should I do??

And related to this, It has been long that I interested in this Onmyodo thing. I have some powers but still don't know how to control and use it. maybe you guys can tell me many thing about being onmyoji
You should learn to activate your chakras: http://www.wicca-chat.com/etherialprojection4.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arts of Onmyodo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts of Onmyodo   Arts of Onmyodo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arts of Onmyodo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Onmyoji School :: Question to ask me-
Jump to: