Onmyoji School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onmyoji School

A place to learn and be an onmyoji to exorcise evil spirits, lift curse and so on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re: Registration Thank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renina
Onmyoji In Training
Onmyoji In Training

Re: Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Re: Registration Thank Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:24 pm

Hey guys! I really glad that I here! I hear about this school from my friends Serin and Flaranta. Very Happy My name is Karina,I’m 17. I interest in magic, but I hate learning Rolling Eyes Laughing At now I chose by element of water, but not for long I think Razz
Back to top Go down
magipink1

Re: Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Thank You   Re: Registration Thank Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:20 am

Thank you for accepting me into your website forum and school?

I'm Megan, 22 years old, junior in college, my dream is to be a librarian and a writer. My interests include reading manga, listening to music, playing video games (especially RPG and fantasy type), watching comedy, adventure, fantasy, animated and musical films.

I am a big fan of mythology, folklore and fairy tales. I have a collection of folklore and fairytale books in my room especially two books about Japan: One about the folklore and the other about Yokai. I find Japan's mythology and legends very interesting and I want to learn more about Onmyoji.

Back to top Go down

Re: Registration Thank
Page 1 of 1