Onmyoji School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onmyoji School

A place to learn and be an onmyoji to exorcise evil spirits, lift curse and so on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Protection spells

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuken

Protection spells Empty
PostSubject: Protection spells   Protection spells Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:22 am

Ok how do I do protection spells. And shield spells? I am new to this and I couldn't find any books on this.
Back to top Go down
Ever

Ever

Protection spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection spells   Protection spells Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:01 am

I am new as well, but I am a witch and I practice psychism, so here is a method for a shield:
Visualise light (energy) forming into a protective barrier around you. You can also draw a pentagram and/or a protection rune (Algiz).
Back to top Go down
Kuda-Kitsune

Kuda-Kitsune

Protection spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection spells   Protection spells Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Hello Ryuken,
I'm not an Onmyouji but I know some protection prayers against demons.
I work with Archangels, so try evoking a deity of light to protect you, that's the principle.
The power of words is better when they come from your heart, so try reading about archangels.
A simple protective spells is to draw a pentagram in a paper and visualize light.
Also salt is useful. Hope it helps you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shino128

Protection spells Empty
PostSubject: protection spell   Protection spells Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:09 pm

i wrote this spell my self and it has worked rather well over the years.

Great mother over the heaven, godess of the moon and sister of earth protect all of thoes whom seek safety inside your circle of light, in your name bless me with the strenght to repel all evil in my wake.

mind you it sounds better in withces tounge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Protection spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection spells   Protection spells Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protection spells
Page 1 of 1