Onmyoji School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onmyoji School

A place to learn and be an onmyoji to exorcise evil spirits, lift curse and so on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

credentials

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
marina_sohma

credentials Empty
PostSubject: credentials   credentials Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Greetings, I just joined the forum in order to read more about a topic that I am already very familiar. I would also like to know more about the credentials the main person in this website would have on the topic. I had tried for over 3 years in the past to learn more about Omnyouji once the scriptures have not been translated yet and I got no help from the 2 people that claimed to be "the only ones" in this country. I was going to write a thesis for a class regarding this topic once I could related to it, and I was concentrating in Japanese folklore. I know we all have our higher "abilities" regarding the energy world and it should not matter for the purposes of this conversation what are my credentials but I need to know where the information from this website comes from if I ever need to validate or quote it (sorry for sounding a little up-forward and I assure you I am not into confrontation of been disrespectful). Thank you and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Ever

Ever

credentials Empty
PostSubject: Re: credentials   credentials Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:38 am

marina_sohma wrote:
Greetings, I just joined the forum in order to read more about a topic that I am already very familiar. I would also like to know more about the credentials the main person in this website would have on the topic. I had tried for over 3 years in the past to learn more about Omnyouji once the scriptures have not been translated yet and I got no help from the 2 people that claimed to be "the only ones" in this country. I was going to write a thesis for a class regarding this topic once I could related to it, and I was concentrating in Japanese folklore. I know we all have our higher "abilities" regarding the energy world and it should not matter for the purposes of this conversation what are my credentials but I need to know where the information from this website comes from if I ever need to validate or quote it (sorry for sounding a little up-forward and I assure you I am not into confrontation of been disrespectful). Thank you and have a nice day.
The 'main person' has left us for a few years and we are waiting for him to return.
Back to top Go down
nayako
Onmyoji In Training
Onmyoji In Training
nayako

credentials Empty
PostSubject: Re: credentials   credentials Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:05 am

i chatted with the creator before he left. apparently he stumbled across a secret onmyouji society which only accepts students who are fated to learn onmyoudo by stumbling into the website.

after he created this school, a onmyouji reincarnate joined us and confirmed his spells to be real and authentic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

credentials Empty
PostSubject: Re: credentials   credentials Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

credentials
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Onmyoji School :: Question to ask me-
Jump to: