Onmyoji School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onmyoji School

A place to learn and be an onmyoji to exorcise evil spirits, lift curse and so on.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Registration Thank

Go down 
+20
solomon
gavin3379
Ever
Ashi
angieginji
Takumi Akira
nekoboy
Renji
Haseo_haxxor
kamayko
franceshileman
phoenix89
Elzain
Shin
Flaranta
Serin
nayako
darkked343
MagicMale
Abe no Masahiro
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abe no Masahiro
Star Onmyouji
Star Onmyouji
Abe no Masahiro

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Registration Thank   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:14 pm

Please give me information about yourself, your experience in magic and other useful things and i will see if you can be worthy of becoming an onmyoji. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://onmyojischool.ace.st
MagicMale
Onmyoji In Training
Onmyoji In Training

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Me   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:14 am

Well I am 13,14 in 9 days I have been studying witchcraft for five years, but I want to broden my horizons thats why I came here, I am slightly pyschic and I can tell someone personality by looking at them my other power is that I can be unnoticed whenever I want which is a form of invisibilty I also do lots of spells which work but I came here to learn basically about Onmyoji, I am a very willing person and I will study hard.
Back to top Go down
Abe no Masahiro
Star Onmyouji
Star Onmyouji
Abe no Masahiro

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:19 am

Good. Now then, i might be posting my lessons, so please study them.^_^
Back to top Go down
darkked343
Onmyoji In Training
Onmyoji In Training

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:24 am

well, you already know my information, so when do you plan on posting a lesson, i am really eager to start learning
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/blackrose343/
Abe no Masahiro
Star Onmyouji
Star Onmyouji
Abe no Masahiro

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:32 am

the lessons has begun.
i post the lessons in the training section and youo read it and understand it.if noot, ask me.
is it boring or weird?
Back to top Go down
Abe no Masahiro
Star Onmyouji
Star Onmyouji
Abe no Masahiro

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:43 am

this is Mercury's:

I'm Mars ( Mercury on your site) I am 16. I have been doing magic for 7 months. I have psychic abilites like precognitive dreams, empathy, and precognition. I learned to see energy and auras. I am doing Angel Magick, ki projection, and working on my psychic skills. I'm friendly, helpful, and willing to learn whatever you need to teach
Back to top Go down
nayako
Onmyoji In Training
Onmyoji In Training
nayako

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Being a student   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:27 pm

I'm 17 years old. eager to learn some magic, i lived in Sabah( the 2nd most natural spiritual location in Malaysia next to Sarawak of course)
for 13years. i've learn to manipulate wind and i interested to learn the onmyodo arts to boost my spells index and to master the art of casting spells. Btw i've made a text document of ur lessons except the 2nd lesson since u dint post it yet.
Back to top Go down
Serin
Onmyouji Sage
Onmyouji Sage
Serin

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:23 pm

I'm 19 years old. I'm borred. And I saw this interesting forum by trying to tipe a spell from anime in google.
I don't want to tell anything about my self.. I'll tell just one thing. I'm hanyo. Sooner or later the Oh Great Teacher Abe no Masahiro or Oh so Cute Little Smart students would found out that anyway by reading my aura. So I don't want to hear any complaints. Since especially humans hate me the most.
I will not only learn but try to teach as well. Maybe someone will actually be interested... At least I hope so... Well.. Nice to meet you ppl! I'm looking forward to work with you together to revive forgotten onmyodo art. Cheers! flower
Back to top Go down
Flaranta
Onmyoji In Training
Onmyoji In Training
Flaranta

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:17 am

Hi, I'm Laura Smile I'm 17. I found this school from my old buddy Serin-chan Very Happy One thing that I know about myself is that I was chosen by fire element, althougt I was born under air element. What else.... Oh, yeah! I'm super lazy Razz
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:55 am

I'm call Xuong, but others call be by Shin or Dac or any other name they make up for me. I am 14 year old and my connection to magic is the power to convice or in some peoples way of looking at it is controling the wind. I been learning about magic mostly since i was young ( around 7-9 years old), but thats what i was told atleast. Since then i studed about all different kind of magic and different ways of looking at most things. Some of the stuff i studied are different kind of kinesis, wtich craft(didn't learn much about), Ninjutsu, and other things.I just found this site while reseaching about Onmyoji. i saw it was intersting so joined. I hope you can teach me and Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Elzain

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:41 pm

Hi...I'm Elzain but you can call me Shiichan...^^...I'm 18 years old...Well...I've been seeing ghosts since i was young...I've been studying magic for only 1 year...I've wanted to learn Onmyodo...I Hope i'll learn many things...^^...
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:39 pm

hello i will go by the name of phoenix on this forum i am 20 years old and i have been dealing with powers and the supernatural ever since i was very young to date i have become a realized empath i have parted winds and made fire burn hotter for instance i can make a pot of water boil in less than a min on a gas stove apart from that i have seen both angels and demons of all sorts and can tell you of any form they decide to take whether it be shadow, animal, true, or human. i was once a part of the christian church and still believe very profusely in God but i am no longer a practitioner of what society today deems "christian" i have a hunger for power and i only admit this because i would not like to obtain more than i have i would rather reign in what i have i first learned of this branch of spiritual energy while looking for ways to make shikigami. among the christians i was called an apostle for i have all 9 gifts of the spirit healing miracles wisdom knowledge prophecy tongues interpretation faith and discernment of spirits. i have come here not only to learn but to lend wisdom from my experiences to those who would listen. my specialty would be on the subject of demons and how to battle them i was part of the pentecoastal division of christianity and i was one of a small group of teenagers whose job at a children's camp was to be on constant watch for the presence of the evil spirits and drive them away. my most fearsome opponent to date would be the matriarch (witch) of vengeance yes i mean the very ruler of that darkness of the heart please allow me to learn and pass on my insight to others thank you

ps i learned long before i was a christian through travels on the astral plain that my essence takes the form of a sapphire blue phoenix naturally that is my reasoning for being called Phoenix
Back to top Go down
franceshileman

franceshileman

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:05 pm

I try not talk about me too much. I do not know much about magic. I did study wicken while in Tech. School. I can sometimes see shadows of spirits, and sometimes have dreams about the future (don't know the word for that). I am still active duty in the US Airforce, and in college. I would like to learn from you, and anyone else that has knowledge about this stuff. Thank You.
Back to top Go down
kamayko

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:46 am

My name is Maykon, got 24 years Western magic study two years ago, I have great knowledge of chaos magick and astral magic, I can drain and transfer energy, hidrokineses field a little, I would be a Onmyoji to learn about and ofudas Shikigami and expel evil spirits, I have great interest in learning. Smile
Back to top Go down
Haseo_haxxor

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:04 am

I am 22 I am turning 23 this july 16 and I been able to see spirits demons and angels since I was young and I would like to learn about Onmyoji to help me exorsise spirits and create good luck charms... I am someone who enjoys oriental mystism, can you tell me where I can find images to learn how to draw ofudas and exorsist talismans
Back to top Go down
Renji

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:21 pm

Sory,idon't now abaout onmyoji or magic,but I'm want learn onmyoji. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
nekoboy

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:39 am

hi im josiah or on here nekoboy, im 20 yrs old and been meditating for a couple of months not sure if i improving. i have been in to magic since the age of 13 , though i just read and looked at info. i have been wanting to learn onmyoji, since i stumble on info on it. I'm willing to learn, but i may ask alot of question some may be stupid some not.
Back to top Go down
Serin
Onmyouji Sage
Onmyouji Sage
Serin

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Hello people, I came here to announce that I'm ditching this school. Abe no Masahiro never shows up and I'M NOT A TEACHER. Yes I tried to teach. And I tried several times. But I have no time for that. And I'm not an onmyouji any more. I don't remember japanese or chinese. I don't know any spells or awesome looking tricks. My knowledge is different. I still know how spells are working though.. So if you'll have any questions or troubles considering Abe no Masahiro's lessons - write me a message. I'll try to help. But I won't teach anything new. I'm not qualified for that. =_=

Exclamation Nayako, sorry for running away like that. But I had troubles explaining the unexplainable in English. I tried to write a new lesson for a week. Then I just gave up. And it was stupid of me to try teaching something I don't even know properly my self. Like spells for example. I know a power of words. But I never use onmyouji spells. Especially in some crazy language. I think I tried to copy The Oh Great Abe No Masahiro back then. But I failed. scratch Oh well. I can't be serious for too long. I get bored. jocolor So once again I'm sorry.

Wish you all good luck. I'm gone. R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Takumi Akira

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:10 pm

Hi there! My name's Francel. I'm currently 16 and I belong to a family (well my mother-side anyway) who passes down magical capabilities (like mind reading, telekinesis and the sort) from one generation to another (though even without passing it on my 3 little sisters and I already got some but I don't know how). I don't know if this sounds downright crazy or what but say as you may (even I have doubts to this) but my sensei and my memories say that I along with roughly a hundred others born to this plane are celestial warriors summoned by the 四神 for the third time (excluding my 3rd little sister Chiriko which has had numerous lives). It just so happens the abilities associated with the 四神の二十八星士(28 celestial warriors of the 4 gods) are still uncontrollable up to this moment. My current abilities include that of empathy, communing with the gods (well the deity ones/4 gods anyway) and precognition though I don't know how to control it ^^; (I don't know if communing with past lives count since everyone has past lives that they can turn to).

I have been searching far and wide for a website that actually helps in the study of onmyoudou and I have found two (one is this one and the other being youkaimura). I have been amazed and touched by the fiery passion of wanting to bring the lost practice back to life so I wish to join this community. Of course some might doubt that this is my only reason for joining and seeing how honest an introduction most made I might as well share mine. One reason, aside from being attracted to this site, is my own self-searching. It's been two years since I decided to learn about onmyoudou due to an unknown affinity and attraction to the art and the farthest I got thus far was with my sensei who is a kitsune (she's of the Kamo descendants and was my teacher in a past life back in China) and my own memories that I acquired from meditation.

From here, you may conclude that I might just be thinking of this as a RPG or what not but truth be told I doubt myself regardless of what I see and feel. In fact, I was really quite hesitant in joining since I fear the reproach and self-guilt will feel once I do something wrong against you lot. (If ever even in this introduction I am offending you, I deeply apologize for it and please do be honest enough to confront me personally. I would deeply appreciate it. )

Anyway, my true motif for this self-search is probably driven by my own desire to learn everything all over and see what I missed back when I was in my previous life that could've saved a friend most dearest to me who was killed in a mission involving a stray kyuubi assigned by the onmyou dorms (which was supposedly a mission for me if only I didn't have my cluster migraines back then....). I also want to prove to myself that it was really the name Yasunari (泰成) and not Yasuchika (泰親 - his son's name) that found Tamamo-no-Mae out since from research I see his son's name in his place when he duly deserves the credit. My reasons... eventually it'll come out *smiles mysteriously*. Not to mention, I'm also searching for the other seishi since time is running short. (Again my reasons/explanations will come out eventually)

In form of exchange, I promise that as I remember more I will contribute everything I learn and remember to this site as a form of repentance (to aid my stay here in my conscience) and gratitude for accepting me in your community. I'll try to help out in anyway I can in this forums. Thanks.

(P.S. I'll try to squeeze the juice out of my brain to add more spells here from both those I got from Youkaimura before it got shrunk down to size and that of Yasunari's memories whenever I can ^_^)

(Another P.S. I made an account earlier whose username is Amefuri but I totally forgot the password. Yes, I know you can re-ask for one but my confirmation mail got lost so I didn't get to do so. I also thought of starting fresh since I wasn't able to introduce myself the last time. Sorry.)

Last edited by Takumi Akira on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I just noticed my old account so I decided to re-edit it since I fell bad about lying.)
Back to top Go down
angieginji

angieginji

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:45 am

hello I'm angelie 18 years old. I have no ability to see ghost or anything else and I hope I have a ability to see those. I wonder if I become a onmyouji I can make my life be beautiful and think that life is not bored. I hope you can help me to become a onmyouji. I beg of you please. I'm waiting for your reply. Thank you....
Back to top Go down
Ashi

Ashi

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:03 pm

You can call me Ashi. That is my true spiritual name. I am a self proclaimed Onmyouji and a devout Taoist. I used to practice martial arts and could sense spirits until I had my heart broken by someone I truly loved with my entire being. I have pieced myself back together after living in the abyss spiritually, emotionally, and physically. Went to a real native american shaman and he had me drink DMT tea with maoi so I could confront my darkness. I did and almost died in the process, my heart stopped. In my vision I was confused and couldn't tell what reality was the real one, but something inside me told me each reality I visited was not my own so I continued to break the barriers until I returned back to life. I am protected by three spirits, two are representative of my yin and yang. My good side and bad side. The most powerful is the ultimate guardian and has lead me through my life. I have rediscovered my own spirit and have made piece with all three that watch over me once again and can feel the energy they give me daily, which leads me to my desire to practice martial arts again before my own surging chi kills me. I am one of those unique individuals who never gets seriously injured and has miraculously survived many ordeals that I shouldn't have. Now that I am graduating college I wish to study Onmyouji in its entirety so that I can use it to help others and myself in conjunction with my harnessing of my chi through martial arts.

I have not had any experience with magic other than prayers and my ability to look to the stars and the universe and declare something, for it to happen. For example: I tell a friend that they will get a job. Either an hour or a day later they get the job. I have sway over the spirits and they have kept me alive this long and I can feel them once again. I am empathic and can "know" emotions and can read others energies through this manner. I understand my own yin and yang and it is both good and evil. It is only my destiny and place to survive and get through life through whatever means necessary while balancing my Dharma and Karma. If the teacher doesn't come around anymore, I wish someone who knows Onmyouji to be my teacher. Philosophy and spells both are a balance needed to be true Onmyouji.
Back to top Go down
Ever

Ever

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:21 am

Hello. You can call me Ever, which is my Craft name as a witch. I am an Eclectic Pagan and I practice Witchcraft, Psi, Manipulation of the Elements, Meditation, Astral Projection, Clairvoyance, and a number of other Magickal and Psychic abilities (I can manipulate the energy in my body almost effortlessly and I can manipulate the energy around my body without much difficulty). I have firm beliefs of the so-called "paranormal" and "supernatural" (I say "so-called" because they are completely natural and therefore not beyond the natural as the prefixes would imply) despite what anyone can say. Not even my best friend (who is extremely skeptical as he believes that Magick and Psychism defy the laws of physics) can sway my beliefs. (What most people don't seem to realise is that Magick and Psychism are nearly if not completely compliant with the laws of physics.) Anyway, I would really like to learn the most that I can in this lifetime, because I might actually attain spiritual enlightenment in my next few lives if I do. I'm pretty sure that I've been reincarnated more times than most people that I know.
Thank you, and Blessed Be )O(
Back to top Go down
gavin3379

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:32 pm

-

Last edited by gavin3379 on Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
solomon

solomon

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: registration    Registration Thank Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:17 pm

My name is L
I am !5 now and come from a long line of seers
I myself have had experiences with demons, ghosts and familers.
I also have a spirit guide and know the spirit of my dagger blade
I study all kinds of energy and symbol magick
I also study alchemy and kabbalah
I would like to study Omnyodo because it is a more complete form of my studies.
Back to top Go down
celest18

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:32 pm

Abe no Masahiro wrote:
Please give me information about yourself, your experience in magic and other useful things and i will see if you can be worthy of becoming an onmyoji. Thank you.
Well I never really believed in this sort of stuff but one day me and my two friends went to this gypsy shop in town and I bought this really cool looking Bat Quai Do: Taijitu with I Ching trigrams pendant. Later that day we went to the supermarket but it was pitch black and there was hardly any lights. We kept hearing voices and seeing black shadows following us but there was hardly any light so there can be that many shadows. My friends are all spiritualists and they can also put up barriers so they protected us till we got to the store. On they way back we where attacked and the my pendant started to grow warm and I heard this male voice telling me we would be fine if i wrapped the pendant around my hand and covered it with my juzu beads bracelet and chanted Om Namaku samban bazara dan, Kan. So I tried it and all the voices stopped and the shadows disappeared. So now I am trying to learn more and to see if this was for real or just my imagination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Registration Thank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration Thank   Registration Thank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Registration Thank
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next